Roku Express (go.roku.com/express) supports resolutions up to 1080p Full HD and comes with a Standard IR remote. This site provides information about the product in more detail and outlines the detailed steps.
Steps to Setup go.roku.com/express
Connect the Roku streaming device to your TV for setting up go.roku.com/express. This setup works for selected models of Roku devices (Premier/Stick/Express).
Below are the steps to setup a Roku Video Streamer. These steps will work for every current/recent model and for the future model as well.
Note: If Your TV or Roku does not have an HDMI port, make use of a composite converter
To set up go.roku.com/express, you need 3 things – 2 inputs and 1 output:
- Working Internet- Wired/Wireless
- Electrical Power supply
- Video Output.
Choosing the connections:
- go.roku.com/express activation requires a working internet connection.
- Use a wired connection for faster activation.
- Wireless connection may say interference from nearby wireless devices.
- Not all Roku models support this feature.
- Roku streaming device or TV should have an Ethernet slot to use the wired internet.
- You should have an active internet.
- Just plug the cable into the socket to enable it.
- Choose a wireless connection otherwise.
Connecting the Power to the device:
You can use two methods to power your Roku device
- Power cord/Adapter.
- USB cable
- Connect one end of the power cord to the wall mount power source.
- Attach the other end to your Roku device
- All Roku models support this feature.
For any issues related to Roku Express setup, please visit our site at gorokuexpress.com or call us at 1-866-990-7120.
Note: You can easily personalize Roku Express device by putting your own theme/screensaver. Also make sure of the Roku Channel Store for adding new streaming channels, games, themes, screensavers, and other apps.