DIRECTV NOW Roku Channel
DIRECTV channel is available on Roku and provides users with live and on-demand shows. There are 120 live channels available and you can access it from any location. Activate the channel on your Roku by using the guidelines provided on our website.
Stay tuned to explore the live channels and interesting shows on DIRECTV NOW Roku.
Live channels on DIRECTV
Stream the live channels on your DIRECTV and here is the list of popular ones
- Discovery channel
- Comedy Central
- Food Network
More about DIRECTV
- Channel developer-AT & T Services Inc.
- Provides access to 120 live channels.
- You can watch around 20000 on demand shows and movies.
- Packages that are available for DIRECTV are Live a little, Just Right, Go big and gotta have it.
- Compatible to use with Roku streaming stick (models 3600X, 300RT, 300RW, 3800X), Roku4 (models 4400), Roku Premiere (model 4620), Roku Premiere plus (4630) and Roku Ultra (4640).
- The channel offers 7 days free trial for new subscribers.
- You can also Install DIRECTV now Roku app to stream the contents from devices such as smartphones and tablet.
How to Install DIRECTV now Channel on Roku
If you are interested to watch the channel, add it on your Roku using the steps explained below.
- Turn on your Roku streaming device and press the home button on your remote.
- To open channel store, scroll up and down and select the streaming channels.
- Enter the name of the channel in the search bar.
- The compatible results will be displayed on the screen.
- Select the name of the channel and press ok button to view the features.
- Press the buy option to purchase the channel.
- Go to Settings > System > System update to update your device and the added channel will be visible.
Roku Remote Pairing and Troubleshooting Steps are also available on our website.