Stream Video From PC To Roku
Roku streaming device provides exclusive content to the users. Chiefly the contents are from popular networks like Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Amazon, and Pandora. Although when it comes to personal media content streaming Roku require assistance from the third-party software like Plex and Wondershare Video Converter.
- The Plex is a popular app which assists the user to organize their media.
- And stream video from PC to Roku streaming device.
- Plex app also supports iTunes videos.
- Similarly, the Wondershare Video Converter app helps in streaming video from PC directly through the Roku streaming device.
- This app includes very simple setup procedures.
Continue reading to get to know more about the Plex and Wondershare Video Converter.
Wondershare Video Converter
- The user can use Wondershare Video Converter to stream video from PC to Roku.
- More than a converter the app allows the user to perform various additional tasks.
- The app can edits videos, act as downloader and DVD burner too.
- The latest version of the application includes Media Server plug-in.
- Wondershare App allows the user to stream their personal media files from PC to Roku device.
- Users can content the Roku and PC to the same network to enable this content sharing.
Setting up Wondershare application
Connecting to Media Server
- You can install the Wondershare Video Converter.
- The shortcut icon of the media server is on the desktop after the installation.
- Launch the app.
- Now the Media Server detects the streaming devices from the network automatically.
- The user can also choose the streaming device Roku from primary window.
Adding files to the server
- Users can choose a category and select the “Disk scan” option.
- Then add all the required media files to the files tray.
- Users can also use “Import” option to add files.
- The users can simply navigate other option available to directly select the files.
Stream files on server
- The user can click on “Play On TV” icon that appears on the screen.
- Then the streaming window pop up where you stream video from PC to Roku.
- Load the required files successfully.
- After the download is complete, the user can enjoy the stream in big screen instantly.
- The users can control the volume and the episodes.
Wondershare enables the user with personal streaming in big screens. This application also allows users to organize their personal media files. To get furthermore details on this Wondershare video converter application you can contact our technical executive. You can also visit our site for more information and updates.
How is Plex best for Roku
Plex is definitely one great app which helps user in organizing the media collection. They are a pioneer in it. Plex user can access media content from any device like android phones, tablets and numerous other gadgets. The other important thing is you can get the access through Plex with simple means.
Features of Plex App
- Plex is compatible with most of the recent Android and Windows devices.
- The application also supports Windows 8 Operating platform.
- They support almost every File Types and provide high quality screening.
- They help users to organize their Media files like photos, audio and video tracks.
- The Plex DVD app has a very user friendly interface.
- The user can manage and customize the Plex settings in easy means.
- The apps enable the Roku user to record live media stream.
- In case of Roku Ultra and Premiere devices, users can record 4K and HDR quality media contents.
- If you are a Roku Express or Roku streaming stick user then you can archive HD quality contents.
- Our technical experts can help you in resolving any technical issues.
- You can either contact then through our toll-free number +1-866-990-7120 or by just visiting our site.
- Users need an active and reliable internet connection to add Plex to Roku streaming device.
- The user can simplify the procedures to stream video from PC to Roku using this app.
Plex app Availability
- The Roku users can record high definition television broadcasts using the app.
- The app is usually accompanied with a High Definition HomeRun Tunebyom SiliconDust.
- The networks that are compatible with Plex are the Univision, CBC, Telemundo, BBC, and ITV channels.
- Users can gain access to these networks in more than 70 countries.
- In addition, the Plex app and their server are available round the clock for the Roku users.
- The users can simply linking their preferred device with the Plex app in the Roku device to start streaming the media content.
The user can call and procure any technical assistance required on linking the app to the Roku device or how to stream video from PC to Roku streaming device through Plex app. Furthermore, you can surf through our site at https://www.gorokuexpress.com/ for more info and updates.